Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Gift for Me...

This year for Mother's Day, I am giving myself a gift....the gift of believing. I believe in love. I believe in honesty. I believe in the power of knowledge. I believe in following your heart. I believe in getting help when you need it. I believe by surrounding yourself by good people, you are only doing yourself a favor. I believe positive energy leads to good things happening. I believe you cannot give a child too much love...or an adult for that matter. I believe that some things are meant to be. I believe in hope and how it helps to cope. I believe in a cure. I believe in forgiveness.

 

And...I believe in myself.

Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day and praying for a convenient, higher-paying, BETTER job than the one you left. I believe things happen for a reason and that you will find great success this year. Wishing all the D Moms a great type of work at home option.... how I have longed for a legitimate work at home business that pays well. Wealth, health and happiness for all the mothers out there.

    ReplyDelete