Friday, May 13, 2011

D-Blog Week Day Five- Awesome Things

There are a few awesome things diabetes has brought us!

1. The DOC-I am so happy to have found the love and support from this generous community. It is so nice to feel a sense of belonging and have this journey to share with others.

2. My local support- You know who you are!!! I never would have made it through all of this without my close group of D Mamas here in Houston. Knowing everyone is a phone call away is amazing! And our kids getting to play together is wonderful!

3. Our family seems to have gotten a little closer.

4. It has been very humbling for me to see that there is more to life than the average things.

Thanks for all of the support from everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. And thank you for your support too! I can't imagine life without all of the amazing people that I have met through the DOC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to you and yours. YOU.ARE.AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete