Tuesday, February 15, 2011

D-Mom...

I am so excited to be a featured D-Mom this week on http://www.d-mom.com/ ! This is one of my favorite sites to go to for a resource for all things diabetes. Leighann's daughter, Q, was diagnosed with type 1 in May of 2008 at 3 years old. She is now on the Omnipod and is a thriving little girl! I love to follow their journey through living with diabetes. Leighann does such a great job introducing other families, new research, new food ideas, new products, reviewing all things diabetes, etc.

I was thrilled when I was asked to be featured this week! I am also a part of D-Mom and D-Dad Connection. This is a social place on the Ning network where you can blog, chat, do forums, etc. with other parents living with type 1. Leighann has really created an online home for so many of us!

Check out the feature on Meal Mommy either by clicking the link below or clicking the button on my page that says "Featured d-Mom."

http://www.d-mom.com/meet-kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your story with the readers of D-Mom Blog.

    Best,
    Leighann

    ReplyDelete