Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful Fors...

My favorite holiday EVER is Thanksgiving...given that I love to eat more than just about anything in the world. LOVE to eat. So, in honor of my favorite holiday, I am going to make a short list of things I am thankful for and I'm sure it will be random...

1. I am thankful for my job (and the perks of working at a diabetes center while having a T1 child)
2. I am thankful for unlimited text messages so I can communicate with the boyfriend all day
3. I am thankful for Skype for above reasons
4. I am thankful for Skin Tac (gets the Omnipod off of Lily)
5. I am SUPER thankful that I still get along with the ex and his family
6. I am thankful that Carolyn (my other significant other) is as crazy as I am
7. I am thankful that my sister lives near me and likes to drink wine as much as I do
8. I am thankful that it does not snow in Houston...therefore, no shoveling of driveways or scraping windshields.
9. I am thankful for a semi-fast metabolism and love of exercise since I like to eat so much
10. AND lastly but MOST importantly, I am thankful for the two best little girls anyone could ask for!!!

That's my list for this year...or this afternoon anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment