Thursday, November 7, 2013

To Apple...



If anyone from Apple is listening...

It would be greatly appreciated if you could tell me how to find, and turn off, whatever parental control type thing you have built into your AutoCorrect. It is highly irritating to me that my phone keeps changing my shits to shots and fucks to ducks. I am irritable right now and find some solace in venting via text to whoever is willing to listen to my rant about oh...stupid drivers, bill companies, the smell of dogs, the line at Whataburger (DO NOT JUDGE), etc.

You see, I have been clinically diagnosed with PMDD (basically PMS on crack) and it is THIS very week that I am in the throws of this pain in the ASS condition. When someone cuts me off and I find myself about to implode and fire off a text to my bestie to tell her all about it, I want the words to ring true. To continually have to delete the words you are sensoring (or whatever it is doing), makes me throw my phone in hopes of breaking it...only my darling husband has bought me a LifeProof case so I can't even break the  phone...which causes more angry texting.

I just want to curse at my leisure.

So stop "ducking" with me.


What is PMDD? It's a real thing, believe it or not. AND IT DUCKING SUCKS.

Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a severe form of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Like PMS, premenstrual dysphoric disorder follows a predictable, cyclic pattern. Symptoms begin in the late luteal phase of the menstrual cycle (after ovulation) and end shortly after menstruation begins.[6] On average, the symptoms last six days, with the most intense symptoms happening in the two days before through the day of the start of menstrual blood flow.[7]
Emotional symptoms are generally present, and in PMDD, mood symptoms are dominant.[6] Substantial disruption to personal relationships is typical for women with PMDD.[6] Anxiety, anger, and depression may also occur. The main symptoms, which can be disabling, include[8]
  • Feelings of sadness or despair, or even thoughts of suicide
  • Feelings of tension or anxiety
  • Panic attacks
  • Mood swings or frequent crying
  • Lasting irritability or anger that affects other people
  • Lack of interest in daily activities and relationships
  • Trouble thinking or focusing
  • Tiredness or low energy
  • Food cravings or binge eating
  • Trouble sleeping
  • Feeling out of control
  • Physical symptoms, such as bloating, breast tenderness, headaches, and joint or muscle pain
The symptoms occur during the week before menstruation, and go away once it starts. A diagnosis of PMDD requires the presence of at least five of these symptoms

No comments:

Post a Comment