Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Feeling Fulfilled...

Short post. I am so tired. I had my first day at work today! It was amazing. I am going to be so busy and loving every minute of it. This company is going to actually utilize me....imagine that. They have my next month planned out already for me. Hour by hour. LOVE IT! And I am using every aspect of my expertise. Oh how I have missed thinking like an adult for more than an hour or so.

There is something to be said about going to bed at night feeling completely fulfilled. I am oozing happiness. My girls are happy, I am working again at something I used to love and am sure I will love again, very happy in our little suburb...so happy in love, so very, very happy.

The only downside of today was having to explain to my CEO and COO why I am sitting in meetings glued to my phone and might have to potentially answer a text. They both know Lily has diabetes and are fine with that but it's still unnerving. I explained that today was the first day with the new sitter so I was a bit on edge. They completely understood. I need to come up with a good plan for D though because I can't be in the middle of an interview and answer a text. Gotta figure this out...always a new angle.

So, I am putting this wonderful day to rest and doing it all over again tomorrow. Now hopefully Lily's numbers will cooperate tonight after a long day of camp and swimming twice. I want to get up and run again before work so I need sleep...PLEASE D...cooperate!

2 comments:

  1. Having both a CEO and a COO who understand will hopefully help. Good luck as you navigate these new waters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!! I am so glad that it went well Kim. I miss that feeling. I do feel like I am gonna need a little something on the career front here soon. STIR CRAZY!!!!

    ReplyDelete